Ciesla & Ciesla, P.C., is the law firm for businesses, executives and individuals in the greater Chicago area. From our Northbrook office, our attorneys represent clients in Cook County, Lake County and DuPage County, as well as national companies doing business in or bringing a new business to Illinois.
Our firm offers clients the best of both worlds: specialized skills and knowledge plus a full range of legal services.
Your Success Is Our Success
We strive to develop long-standing relationships with our clients. Every solution we recommend is made with your future success in mind. We not only help clients resolve today's legal challenge, but look to the future to minimize risk and position clients to take advantage of future opportunities.
Our Business Law Services
Our business law practice includes representation during every stage of a business's life cycle — from counsel during the startup of a new business, through the buyout or sale of a business, and every stage of development and growth in between.
We have a great deal of experience helping clients facing a wide range of business challenges, including:
- Commercial litigation, such as contract disputes, shareholder disputes and fraud claims
- Employment law issues, including wage and hour disputes, wrongful termination and discrimination claims
- Liquor license problems involving new or existing licenses
Our business clients come from a variety of industries, including health care providers and educational institutions, hospitality businesses, professional services companies, automobile dealerships, as well as construction, manufacturing, investment, real estate and holding companies.
Contact one of our business law attorneys to obtain legal advice for your business.
Services for Individuals and Families
Executives, individuals and families often come to our firm through a connection they developed with us regarding a business interest or relationship. Because they trust our attorneys' advice, they often turn to us for many of their other legal needs, including:
- Executive services — We will advocate on your behalf during negotiations regarding compensation, including bonus plan calculations, stock option agreements, and review non-compete and confidentiality agreements to ensure your rights are protected.
- Family law — Our lawyers are committed to protecting your financial interests and parental rights when disputes during the divorce process or regarding child custody emerge. We have experience representing clients with significant assets, including family-owned businesses, sophisticated investment portfolios and other high-worth assets.
- Litigation and appeals — When business, employment, family law and other disputes arise, you need serious, experienced and effective litigators protecting your interest. No case is too complex for our attorneys. We are committed to protecting your rights in court.
Contact Ciesla & Ciesla, P.C.
For more information about our services and how our business law and litigation attorneys can assist you, your business and your family, call us at 847-412-1988 or contact us online.
Providing for our clients' legal needs, so they can go about their business.